Monday, November 12, 2012

SM Cinema E-plus loyalty Card

For a movie geek like me, this is a Must have! I believe this was launched early part of 2012. I ignored the booth before thinking this was just an ordinary points card somewhat like SM advantage card or the BDO rewards card, but yesterday after falling in line in the ticket booth, a sales rep approached me and said it would be more convenient for me to access the cinema and avoid falling in line by availing the reloadable card. Yes, she got me by the words "avoiding falling in line". So, she let me sign the forms, i presented one valid ID and i paid 300 pesos for the starter kit and after less than 10 minutes of our transaction i got the card with my name on it! quite neat ey! hehehehe! The starter kit includes 1 movie, 1 large popcorn, 12 oz softdrinks and a premium item which i didnt got coz its out of stock, they'll just sms me upon availability according to her. But wait, here's more! If u validate your mobile number via sms and showed them your reference number, you'll get a free complimentary movie pass which i did yey! Come to think of it, if u add up all u got in the starter kit, u saved a lot plus u accumulate points with each visit to the movies! By the way, u can conveniently reload it online or in the eplus booth on sm cinema's in 500 or 1000 pesos, each reload u gain snack credit! Great deal indeed! Im excited to use it asap! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment