Monday, November 19, 2012

Buffet 101 mall of asia

Me and my best buddies/co nurses decided to finally meet after a couple of months not hearing from each other. well, time to catch up StAt! our itinerary usually starts with novena at Baclaran church, a decent and satisfying lunch then movie time to end the date. We're supposed to eat at Vikings but as always the waiting line is so long our intestines couldnt handle the waiting game so, whats next in the list? Buffet 101 it is! I adore the setting and the hotel type vibe of the restaurant. Food selection is huge, for someone like me who's appetite is not compatible with buffets (i feel lugi, i dont do second takes busog agad) the choices are overwhelming. I so love the tempura and of course the carnivorous me went straight to the steak area yum! The photo's can speak for itself :-) we spent 3 hours there and left the place with happy tummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment